Looking for a powerful band saw has become easier, thanks to the influx of many impressive market models today. Some of them, however, stand out more than others. One of the models gaining a lot of attention and good reviews is the JET 414459 HVBS-7MW band saw.
Those who want to start the large project they can consider JET 414459 HVBS-7MW 7-Inch Bandsaw. This band saw is two types of Horizontal and Vertical. All have hydraulic feed slices which can cut most of the metals smoothly and quickly.
Cutting angle 45-90. This band saw blade size L-93 X W-3/4 X 0.035 thickness also it has ¾ HP motor which is 115 volt for dependability. Also, its speed is 85, 130, 180 and 285 feet per minute.
Table of Contents
- Dimensions: 50.5 x 40 x 17.8 inch
- Item Weight: 352 lbs
- Cutting Capacity: 7 x 12 inch
- Motor: ¾ HP, 115 volt
- No load speed: 85, 130, 180, 285 fpm
- Warranty: 2 years
What’s in the Box?
If you buy JET 414459 HVBS-7MW 7-Inch Bandsaw what will you get from here. Let see the below list:
a) HVBS-7MW Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw,
b) Two wheel axles,
c) Four wheels,
d) Four split pins,
e) One material stop bar,
f) One material stop,
g) One belt cover, and
h) One vertical cutting plate
JET 414459 HVBS-7MW 7-Inch Bandsaw has the excellent capacity of 7 x 12 inches; the HVBS-7MW can cut materials from aluminum to steel. And thanks to a vise that swivels up to 45 degrees, as well as a throat depth of five inches so all the user can gain more flexibility and control over each project.
Every band saw has the particular power capacity. So, before starting the new project every user needs to think what type of materials he uses to cut. Considering the customer needs JET 414459 HVBS-7MW 7-Inch Bandsaw has given the stress on the Power. This band saw is powered by a 3/4 horsepower 115-Volt motor which is very important for all woodworker or metal worker.
JET 414459 HVBS-7MW 7-Inch Bandsaw has the robust performance to a UL-listed, 3/4 HP, 115-volt motor, which is balanced by a manual blade set for greater control. The user can set the speed at 85, 130, 180, and 285 feet per minute–whichever best suits for the user materials and job. Also, this band saw has a hydraulic down feed which ensures cutting with very easy.
Automatic Shut-Off System for Safety
JET 414459 HVBS-7MW 7-Inch Bandsaw always help to prevent accidents or loss of control, the saw automatically shuts off after each cut, while a complete coolant system delivers coolant through the blade guides to prevent over-heating and helps ensure smooth continuous operation. So, why not buy this bandsaw?
Adjustable Roller Blade Guides
JET 414459 HVBS-7MW 7-Inch Bandsaw also added convenience, the most important of this band saw features are adjustable roller blade guides and an adjustable material stop to accommodate different materials. There’s also a chip tray built right in the roller tray to help keep the user work space free of dust and debris which helps maintain visibility as the user work.
Design and Build Quality
The JET 414459 HVBS-7MW band saw is undoubtedly a robust tool designed to last for many years down the road. The bed and bow are made of cast iron, ensuring durability even for highly demanding jobs. Even the gears and smaller components are of high quality, proving how this unit’s manufacturers and designers put a lot of attention to its construction and design.
Unlike the benchtop model Rikon 10-305 band saw, this one is a full-size band saw, and it shows. It is stable and inarguably heavy at 352 pounds, which, just like the Rikon 10-305, is made of steel.
It’s time to whip out your list of the critical features of the best band saw for resawing and see how this one compares by checking out what it has to offer.
- Ultra-powerful and dependable motor: This band saw from Jet is powered by a UL-listed ¾ horsepower and 115-volt motor, which pretty much guarantees a more than satisfying performance.
- Variable blade speed settings: The speed of this unit’s blade can be set manually, depending on what is required for the task at hand. Choose from 85, 130, 180, and 285 feet per minute. This lets the machine cut through various materials, from wood to aluminum, steel, and other metal.
- Effective and efficient cutting capability: This vertical/horizontal band saw has a cutting capacity of 7 by 12 inches and a throat depth of 5 inches. Cutting teeth are on both sides, giving it a lot of flexibility. The hydraulic down feed also makes the cutting more reliable than ever.
- Adjustable components for customization: This band saw allows users to make the necessary adjustments to its roller blade guides and the material stop.
- Offers user control: The swivel vise of the band saw boasts wide clout and can swivel up to 45 degrees, allowing for more flexibility and giving users more control while cutting. The four wheels attached to it also makes it easy to roll around to suit your purposes.
If you take care of this band saw and observe the many tips on maintaining a band saw, you are sure to get many years out of it with no problems at all. To add to user protection, however, Jet attached its Red Assurance 2-Year Warranty to this product. For two years, this means that major repair, routine maintenance, and parts acquisition and replacement can be performed by any JPW Industries Authorized Service Center, subject to the applicability of certain terms and conditions.
- One of the strongest points of the JET 414459 HVBS-7MW band saw is its versatility. It can take on various jobs, ranging from small and light home cutting tasks to larger-scale construction and industrial work.
- It can be used as a horizontal or a vertical band saw, so it’s like getting two powerful tools for one’s price.
- Aside from fast cutting, the cuts made are clean and precise, showing consistency even after cutting through a large amount of material.
- Its fuss-free assembly and simple operation make it a winner, especially for amateur band saw users. The instructions are prepared in such a way that they are easy to be understood.
- Many band saw users hate having to clean up after. The chip tray effectively keeps the workspace clean and dust-free while cutting is going on.
- Accumulation of debris is prevented because of the easy maintenance design and tray. This ensures that dirt buildup will not happen to hinder the cutting process.
- Its Auto-Stop mechanism, which automatically stops the band saw once the cutting is done, is a good safety feature.
- It also comes with a coolant, which prevents the machine from overheating after too much use. This way, it also effectively prolongs the life of the band saw.
- The unit is quite heavy, which is a turn-off for many who prefer taking their jobs to different places.
- It is also on the large side, requiring a larger space for users to operate in. It requires a floor space of 20.5 inches x 49.5 inches by 38 inches. Similarly, it also needs a bigger space for storage.
- Many users have observed how the blade used on this unit, particularly heavy and demanding cutting tasks, gets worn out faster, requiring frequent blade replacement.
Though Jet horizontal bandsaw was recommended to several large metal shops that have had their larger Jet saws for years. Sometimes some of the users ordered the saw, received it but could not figure out why none of the cuts were square. Then discovered that the table of the saw was not level, and could not be adjusted.
In this case, Jet picks up the “defective” saw and sent the second saw. If the same thing happens with the second saw Jet can send a third saw that “met their specifications” – and that saw table was not level!!! If all three of the saw tables were not level, being off by at least a 1/8” -1/4” difference in height from side to side the user can call The Quality Control Manager then it can be solved easily.
So, from the above discussion we can say if you want to buy the best band saw then my recommendation to buy JET 414459 HVBS-7MW 7-Inch Bandsaw which is really wonderful for its end user.